Jul 30, 2014
Premium Rush is a 2012 American action-thriller film directed by David Koepp and written by Koepp and John Kamps. The film stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Michael Shannon, Dania Ramirez and Jamie Chung. It follows a bicycle messenger chased around New York City by a unethical police officer who wants an envelope with money, which the messenger has. It was released on August 24, 2012 by Columbia Pictures.
The ad created forIPad Landscape expansion with medium interactions.
Jul 22, 2014
Jul 21, 2014
The World of Titan is the exclusive chain of Titan stores. With over 320 stores and presence in over 130 cities.Titan is India's largest watch retailer. The world of Titan stores offer customers the best and largest variety of Titan watches under the same roof.
When you own a Titan, you don't buy a watch; you live an experience. From creating the slimmest watch in the world to providing customized retail solutions, our commitment to you is unconditional and complete.
The World of Titan has an offering for everyone - across different styles ages, price points and brands. The wide range of watches, delightful store ambience and unmatched service ensure customer satisfaction.
Reasoning for arriving at the particular idea -
After receiving this assignment, first thing I did was going through the Titan web site and check the new campaigns. At first TV ads welcomed me there. Of course everything was related to new designs of titan and offer price for Diwali. Combining that information with the given assignment “Stay New” felt like giving importance to design is more relevant. Need a way to see the main models with a next and previous button is necessary. Social buttons with enough gaps will help the user not do overlap touch.
Jul 20, 2014
Few things to keep in mind while Creating a Flyer,
Professional, clean and simple is all it should be!
Think of these tips while writing your marketing flyer and you should be set up for success. Remember the final product should be a harmonious combination of good content and striking design, creating a clear, concise and effective flyer to boost your business.
- Attractive headline:- Put a lot of thought into the headline of your flyer. It should be attention-grabbing and relevant to your business. Reading the headline, the consumer should have a good idea of what you do.
- Benefits list :- Think of at least five benefits your company provides to customers and list them in a noticeable way. It’s a easy way to tell the consumer why they should choose you.
- Research about your audience :- Do some research to determine the demographics of your audience. Keep the message and tone in line with the kinds of customers you want to reach. This flyer is written for meeting enthusiasts. No one else would understand half of the description, and that’s OK. Those who wouldn’t understand probably wouldn’t be interested.
- Keeping your contact info at the bottom, Saves the most prominent spot for the headline. The last thing the reader sees, your business’ name and contact info, will be the thing to stay in their mind.
- Everything must be clear:- What is the point of all this effort if the customer can’t read it? Choose a understandable font and make sure it’s at a clear size, usually no smaller than 10-point size.
Rethink in Canada came up with an excellent way to promote the Bulk Cat Litter Warehouse in Toronto. Appreciating that cats don't read flyers, no matter how good they look, it got their attention by spraying the paper stock for this direct mail campaign with catnip concentrate. "Cats went nutso for it," says Rethink, "And so did their owners!"
To uphold Manage Your Day-to-Day, a 99U book about how the way we work has to change, Matias Corea, Raewyn Brandon and Jocelyn K. Glei from Behance created this fold-out flyer/poster. "The idea was to create a print piece that would give people a succinct overview of the book, while also giving them something with lasting value," says Brandon. "Thus, the piece folds out to create an active experience of learning about the book; then, when it's fully unfolded, the piece works as a motivational quote poster that you can tack up over your desk."
Am happy to hear from your perspective, what you think ? what I should have added in the design ? Leave a comment.